Best Credit Card in India: Are you looking for Best Credit Card in India? Then you have reached the correct place. Here I will provide you the best information about the credit card so you can decide which credit card meets your demand.
Due to Demonetisation, many people have started moving towards the cashless economy. The Government of India is making all the possible efforts to make India Cashless. If more and more people will become aware of Digital Payment modes than in the next 2 years, we might see a “Digital India”.
Best Credit Card in India
The credit card has become one of the most effective ways of payment for all the Middle and Upper class people in India. There are a number of Credit Cards available in India. I will provide you the complete List of Credit Card which will be beneficial to all the class of people.
List of Best Credit Card in India
SBI Simply Credit Card
It is one of the best cards for Online Shopping. This card is especially centered for E-commerce websites and it provides a vast amount of benefits and rewards to all the Online Shopping Customers. If you regularly buy items Online, then this is the card you need to fulfill all your demands.
Key Benefits of SBI Simply Credit Card
- Annual Fee: Joining fee is Rs 499 and the Annual fee is also Rs 499.
- You can get 10X rewards on various famous online websites such as BookMyShow, Amazon, Foodpanda, FabFurnish, Zoom car, Lenscart, Cleartrip, etc.
- You will receive Rs 100 Cashback on your first ATM Cash withdrawal if done within the 1st month.
- The Credit Card is accepted worldwide.
- You will receive 5x rewards on various other shopping.
- If you spend more than 1 lakh Rs in a year, your annual fee for the next year will be waived off.
- Get 2.5% waiver on Fuel surcharge while making the transaction between Rs 500 and Rs 3000.
- You will receive an Amazon Gift Voucher of Rs 500.
You May be Interested in SBI Credit Card Customer Care
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
This Credit card is the best credit card I have ever used for earning cash back and reward points. It provides good benefits on Shopping/ Dining and Grocery Purchases.
It is the only card which offers 5% Cashback on Grocery Spends.
Key Benefits of Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
- Annual Fee: The Annual fee of this Credit card is Rs 499 and for the Second year, it is Rs 999. However, if you spend for than Rs 30,000 in a year, then your joining fee will be waived off.
- You will receive 5% cash back by purchasing grocery from major shopping centers such as Reliance, Easy Day, More, Big Bazaar, etc.
- You will receive 5x Credit points when you spend on Hotels, Dining, Airline Ticket and Fuel bills.
- You can receive Rs 500 Cash back every month. Besides you can also receive Rs 150 per transaction, provided you have to spend at least Rs 1000 per Transaction.
This Card is best suited for all the Salaried people, small traders and especially for all the people who spent a lot on the groceries. It is great for people who spend at least Rs 1 lakh annually.
ICICI Instant Platinum Card
In order to avail this credit card, you must have a saving account in the back. Besides this, you should also have a fixed deposit in the bank. To apply for this card, log into the ICICI Banking Account and apply for your card.
Key Benefits of ICICI Instant Platinum Card
- Annual Fee: Free
- Every time you will receive 2 payback points when you spent Rs 100.
- You will get 100 Rs Off on the Movie tickets twice a month.
- It also provides Global Emergency Assistance and Card replacement service.
- Get 15% Savings in across 800 Dining Restaurants in about 10 cities.
- Also, you can get a 2.5% of fuel surcharge waiver when you make a fuel transaction of Rs 4,000 at various HPCL pumps.
This is best suited for all the students, non-salaried persons, housewives who want to get a Credit card against a fixed deposit.
Citibank Cashback Credit Card
Citibank credit card provides various offers to gain reward points. Besides, it also provides an offer for making bill payments online. All the movie lovers will love this card.
Key benefits of Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- Annual Fee: Rs 500 per annum.
- If you are a movie lover, then this card will give you 5% Cashback on movie tickets.
- Also, it provides 5% cashback on telephone bills.
- Besides, it also provide 5% cash back on various utility bills such as Electricity
- Also, you will get 0.5% cash back on any transaction.
Drawbacks of Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- You should have a good credit card history.
- The Bank declines more than 80% of credit card applications just because people don’t have proper search history.
- To apply for the card online is complex, so please fill the form and verify it twice.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
This is the best credit card offered by HDFC. It offers rewards on small as well as big transactions. HDFC Regalia Credit card is only given to only selected customer and card is considered as the best credit card offered by HDFC Bank. It is only provided to you if you have a very special relationship with the bank.
Key Benefits of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- You will earn 8 points if you make any purchase at HDFC Regalia website.
- You will earn 6 points against every 150 Rs spent on Dining in various restaurants.
- You will earn 4 points on every 150 Rs you spent.
- You can also redeem your reward points. For 1 point you will receive Rs 0.75
- You will also get a Taj Epicure Plus Membership Card and Priority Pass Membership.
- You will also receive an air accidental cover of Rs 1 crore and also it provides a hospitalization cover of Rs 12 Lakh.
Amex Gold Charge Card
Amex card provides a wide range of offers. You should have at least 1 Amex Card in your pocket. Amex card provides a wide range of services by updating it offers consistently and it is the best card that you can use in the festive season.
The card offers 1000 bonus Membership reward points when you use the card for 4 times, provided you should make transactions of Rs 10000 and above.
Key Benefits of Amex Gold Charge Card
- Annual Free: It is Rs 1000 for the 1st year. From the second year, it will become Rs 4500.
- You will receive a welcome gift of 4000 reward points after your 3 spends in 60 words.
- You will receive 1 point on every Rs 50 spent expect money spent on fuel, Insurance, utilities and cash transactions.
- The card doesn’t contain any pre-defined credibility as it is a charge card.
- You will also receive 20% off for Dining in selected restaurant.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium
In the market, there are a various number of cards which provide 5% cash back on fuel. However, if you possess any of those cards then you shouldn’t opt for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium.
If you a first-time credit card user and your monthly expenses mainly depend on the utility bills, phone bill, and fuel. Then you should probably go with this card.
Key Benefits of Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium
- Annual Fee: It is free for the 1st year. For the second year, it’s annual fee is Rs 750. However, if you spend more than 60,000 Rs then it gets waived off.
- The card offers 5 % cashback on Fuels, utility bills, and phone bills.
- You can get 500 reward points when you register for the online banking.
- You will receive 1 point for every transaction except fuel, utility and mobile recharge.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
This is one of the best options for all the people who want to use the credit card for the first time with zero annual fees. Also, this card is best suited for Salaried people and housewives.
Key Benefits of Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
- You will receive 5 reward points on any hotels, dinning outlets across India and globe.
- You will receive 5 reward points on making fuel transactions of Rs 150.
- You will receive 1 reward point for Rs 150 on rest all categories.
SBI Elite Credit Card
SBI Credit card is the best credit card in which you can redeem your reward points from cashback. SBI Elite card provides all the amazing offers that you can’t accept any other credit card. It provides lots of offers on various online shopping portals.
Key Benefits of SBI Elite Credit Card
- Annual Fee: Rs 4,999 (Contains Welcome gifts worth Rs 4,999)
- You will receive 2 Movies tickets every month.
- You will receive numerous benefits of Rs 30,000 per month.
- Get Welcome gifts worth Rs 5,000.
- Get 10 reward points on every 100 Rs spent on Dining, Grocery stores, Departmental stores, and International purchases.
- Receive 2 points on all the other purchases.
- You can Earn 10,000 bonus points for an annual transaction of Rs 2-4 lakhs.
- You can Earn 20,000 bonus points for an annual transaction of Rs 5 lakhs.
Citibank Premiermiles Card
This Credit card is specially made for all the frequent flyers. Using this credit card, you can earn extra mile in both ticket booking and online shopping.
This is the best-suited card for people for who spent 2-3 lakh every year on Flights. In order to avail this card, you should have an another credit card. Also, you will only get this credit card when you possess a good credit history.
Key Benefits of Citibank Premiermiles Card
- Annual Fee: Rs 3000
- Earn 10 miles for every 100 Rs spent on Airline Transactions.
- Earn 10 miles for every 100 Rs spent on any online traders.
- You can 10 miles on every 100 Rs spent on rest of the transactions.
- You can easily redeem your miles on more than 100 airlines.
- Redeem miles before 3 hours of the takeoff.
Here I have provided you the list of the best credit card in India. I Hope you like the list. If so, then please share it with your family and friends.
- 1 Best Credit Card in India
- 1.1 SBI Simply Credit Card
- 1.2 Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
- 1.3 ICICI Instant Platinum Card
- 1.4 Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- 1.5 HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- 1.6 Amex Gold Charge Card
- 1.7 Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium
- 1.8 Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
- 1.9 SBI Elite Credit Card
- 1.10 Citibank Premiermiles Card