Best Download Manager for Android 2017: Do you face problem while download file from the Internet? Is your connection speed stable? If no, then you have reached the correct place. In today’s world of apps, there is a solution for each and every issue. So here, we will provide you the list of Best Download Manager for Android 2017.
Read More: 8 Best Music Player Apps for Android 2017
Currently, you can easily download large files on PC or Laptop with the help of various software and extensions. But what if you don’t have laptop handy and you want to download a large file, here comes the requirement of Download Manager on Android.
Using these Download Manager, you will be able to download files on Android easily and conveniently. You can download any files whether you have low or high-speed Internet Connection without any hassle.
Read More: 10 Best Apps to watch Movies Online
The best solution to get rid of this issue is by using Download Manager. All the below Download Managers are available on the play store. Using these Download Managers, you will be able to download files as efficiently as you are downloading on your PC.
Best Download Manager for Android 2017
Advanced Download Manager is one of the amazing download managers which works well in all the Android platforms. ADM allows you to download a file using the concept of multithreading.
Advanced Download Manager supports all the popular browsers such as Chrome Browser, Dolphin Browser, Boat Browser, etc. One of the most amazing features of this browser is that when you lost your connection, the download will be resumed when data connection is back. In order to get rid of ads, you can opt for the pro version.
Read More: SB Game Hacker APK for Android
At times, if you are not able to see download links, the app will then open its web browser and will provide you the download links. Most Important features of the app are listed below:
– Download multiple files simultaneously.
– Support Files larger than 2 GBs.
– Backup Downloaded files on your SD Card.
– Widget on the home screen of your smartphone.
– Save files according to the files in different folders.
– Download File easily in the background and resume it after failure.
– The app contains simple and sleek user interface.
As the name suggests, Turbo Download Manager allows you to download files in 5x speed than normal. Turbo Download Manager allows you to download huge files without any hassle.
The app uses multiple HTTP Connections in order to increase the download speeds. For increasing your download speed, you can increase your connections per second.
Likewise all other apps, it allows you to resume the interrupted downloads. Also, the app allows you to optimize the download speeds from the settings menu. Most Important features of the app are as follows:
– Allows unlimited file size downloads.
– Supports Acceleration with up to 10 multiple threads.
– Instant Notification on completion of Download.
– Works in background without any hassle
Loader Droid is a Download Manager specially made for Android Platform. It has almost all the features as ADM. The app supports all the files such as videos, images, music & apps, etc.
The app consists of very reliable and efficient User-Interface. It supports two color Interfaces, “light” & “dark”. Similarly, as ADM, it allows you to resume all the Interrupted files. Some of the amazing features of the app include:
– Automatically recognizes the download links.
– Supports light and dark themes.
– Download files in three different parts.
– Download files instantly or schedules it to download later.
Download Accelerator Plus is the Ultimate Download Manager which supports all the types of files such as music (MP3, OGG, WAV), archive (RAR, ZIP), video (WMV, FLV, AVI, MP4), documents (DOC, XLS, PPT), and photos. Using this downloader, you will be able to download files at extraordinary speed.
The app supports multi-thread download, thus you can download multiple files simultaneously. It automatically saves the files in your SD Card. Some of the amazing features of the app are as follows:
Read More: Time Management Apps for Android 2017
– Auto-catch download links whenever you want to copy to your clipboard open a downloadable link.
– Resumes files automatically which are stopped due to network error.
– Consists of build in the browser which provides history, multiple tabs, & Bookmarks.
– It supports smart error handling feature which helps to prevent from thread interruption.
Downloader and Private Browser is a unique Download Manager amongst all. The app allows you to download videos, music files instantly from the inbuilt browser.
It supports all the types of files such as Document (PPT, DOC, XLS), music and video files. Some of unique features of files are:
– Store files in a private, password-protected folder.
– Play videos and songs in the offline player.
Thus, we conclude our list of Best Download Managers for Android 2017. If you facing download issue, then you can give any of these Download managers a try.
If you want to use unique and different manager, then you can go with Downloader and Private Browser. However, ADM works well with all the devices and supports all the files.
We hope that you are able to select best Download Manager for your Smartphone. Now feel free to share this list of Best Download Manager for Android 2017 with your friends and followers.