Best File Sharing Apps for Android 2017: In the last few years, there is numerous development of Applications in both Android and iOS. Currently, Smartphones have replaced PCs as they come with all the latest features and specifications. Before few years, we use Bluetooth to Transfer files. But now, using Wi-Fi we are able to send files at lightning speed. So here, we will provide you list of Best File Sharing Apps for Android 2017.
Read More: 8 Best Music Player Apps for Android 2017
Using Smartphones, you can play games, surf the whole internet, watch movies, do banking, etc. There are plenty of Apps available for each and every category in the play store.
Earlier we were facing lots of difficulty in sharing files with our friends and family members. Thanks to File Sharing Apps, using which we are able to send files very easily. Using these apps, you can share small as well as large files. Also, you can share files up to 5 members.
So, let’s start the list of File Sharing Apps
Read More: 10 Best Travel Apps for 2017
Best File Sharing Apps for Android 2017
Shareit is the most popular and the best file sharing app available on Android. Besides Android, it is also available on iOS, Windows, and Mac. It allows you to send various files such as videos, photos, images, apps, and games, etc. Shareit is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
– Provides Amazing File Transfer Speed.
– Shareit files across different platforms like iOS, Windows Phone, and Windows XP/7/8.
– Share anytime of file anywhere you want.
– Provides simple and sleek User Interface.
– Access files of mobile on PC.
– Resume files after they are stopped.
– Shareit is used by more than 300 users in more than 200 countries.
Read More: 10 Best Apps to watch Movies Online
Xender is another awesome file sharing app. The app allows you to transfer from phone to phone, phone to pc, phone to Mac and vice-versa. Xender is the best choice of more than 500 users worldwide.
– Allows sharing any type of files anywhere and anytime.
– No need of Internet Connection.
– Transfer files at 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
– Most Interactive Design.
– Send files a group of 5 friends.
Zapya is another beautiful File Sharing App. Zapya allows file transfer files across cross platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone and PC at lightning speed. The app consists of about 500 million users worldwide.
– Replicate files from old phone to new one.
– Transfer files 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
– Allows Group sharing up to 4 devices simultaneously.
– Using Peer Cam, you can view photos of another connected device.
– Chat with your friends in without the Internet.
– Supports various languages.
Superbeam is one of the best file sharing app for Android. The app allows you to transfer big files using Wi-Fi Direct. Pair devices using Qr Codes or NFC. The app is available in both free and paid version. The paid version of the app allows you to transfer entire folders, doesn’t contain ads, quick and easy transfer between Phone and PC.
– Lightning speed transfer speed using Wi-Fi Direct
– Share multiple files (photos, videos, apps, games) at the same time.
– Check the history of transfer files.
– Different color themes like Dark, Light, and AMOLED.
– Modern and Interactive User-Interface.
Like all the other apps, Send Anywhere uses Wi-Fi Direct Technology. In order to transfer files between devices, you need one QR-Code and a 6-Digit key generated by Send Anywhere.
– Send Anywhere provides file encryption.
– Preview the files before sending to the other user.
– Send large files without any hustle.
– Provides link sharing via different social media apps.
– Contains simple and lucid User-Interface.
So here we conclude our list of Best File Sharing Apps for Android 2017. If you haven’t tried any of the above apps, then please give it a try.
We hope that you like our list of Best File Sharing Apps for Android 2017. Please do share this list with your friends and followers.