Friendship Quotes Sayings: Friendship is the best relationship in the world. We make friends since our childhood and we try to hold your friendships until the end of our life. We all make friends at different stages of life, like from Childhood to when we become young, from a young age to our old. Our Entire life we make various different kinds of friends. So are you searching for the Best Friendship Quotes and Friendship Sayings? if yes then you come to the right place because today we are going to publish top 100+ Friendship Quotes in English & Hindi.
Friendship Quotes 2017: We have friends from small groups to big groups. We have different personalities of friendships. Some friendships are totally unique and precious. We have various different kind of friendships such us, crazy friends with whom you like to do all sorts of crazy things, serious friends with whom you like to talk only about politics and economics, and much more.
Read More: Happy Anniversary Quotes
Top 100+ # Heart Touching Friendship Quotes Sayings
There are also some best friends in our life, with whom we share the most important secrets of our life. In this era of changing world, we learn to make new relationships every year by making new friends. Friends are the most integral part of each and everyone’s life. So in this year, 2017 on the Friendship day, are you looking forward to wishing your friends in the most Awesome and Extraordinary way, then we have done the hard work for you. We have collected the Top 100 Awesome Friendship Quotes that you would love to share with your friends. You can share this Quotes with your Friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Here, We are providing the best Friendship Quotes for Whatsapp, Cute friendship quotes, funny friendship quotes, friendship quotes in Hindi, best friendship quotes, short friendship quotes and friends quotes, and sayings.
Read More: Happy Birthday Quotes
- “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.” ― Socrates
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus
- “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “Every human being must find his own way to cope with severe loss, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method he chooses.” ― Caleb Carr
- “It’s bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They’re not. They’re just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.”
- “Each friend represents the world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”
- “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- “A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.”
- “A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.”
- “Friendship is born at the moment when one man says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself .”
Read More: Crush Quotes
Friendship Quotes for Whatsapp Status
- How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die, we will be Friends 🙂
- I know nothing last forever and maybe we won’t always stay together. But I am glad every morning when I wake up, I still have you on my friend’s list. Thank you very much for being my friend.
- If I could pull down the rainbow, I would write your name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know, how colorful my life is with a friend like you!
- The rain may be falling hard outside, but your smile makes it all alright. I’m so glad that you’re my friend. I know our friendship will never end.
- True friends are like mornings, You can’t have them the whole day, But you can be sure, They will be there when you wake up tomorrow, Next year and forever.
- “True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.“
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone — but a part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.” — William Hazlitt
- “Each friend represents the world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
- “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.” — Charles Kingsley
- “There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.” — Diana Cortes
- “Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.” — Emil Ludwig
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
- “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.” — Arthur Brisbane
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
- “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
- “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” ― Khalil Gibran
- One day I may die without saying goodbye to you. But I will never forget to say thank you because you hold the loveliest part in my life.
- Being your friend is my gift, missing you is my bad luck, disturbing you with SMS is my way of thinking you, but keeping our friendship is my aim.
- A day is going to end again, it is nice to have a friend like you, making my everyday seems so great. Thank you, my good friend, lastly.
True Friendship Quotes & Sayings in English
- “A true friend let’s you know that the door is always open, even when it’s closed.” ― Charles F. Glassman
- “The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.” ― Barbara Kingsolver
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” ― Washington Irving
- “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.” ― John Churton Collins
- “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” ― Dean Koontz
- “To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” ― Brandi Snyder
- “The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.” — Dale Carnegie
- “If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends — you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.” — Alice Duer Miller
- “The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
- “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend” ― Albert Camus
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” ― Charles Lamb
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” ― Alice Walker
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” ― Laurence J. Peter
- “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?.” ― Eugene Kennedy
- “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” ― Robert Brault
- “A loyal pet is better than a faithless friend.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
Best Friendship Quotes
- Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Always cherish your true friends who were there when no one else was.” ― Heather Wolf
- Friends are like stars you don’t always see them but you know their always there.
- “There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.” ― Paramahansa Yogananda
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” ― Muhammad Ali
- “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” ― Marlene Dietrich
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Linda Grayson
- “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.” ― Aristotle
- “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.” ― Samuel Butler
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
- “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” ― Plutarch
- “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.” ― Arthur Brisbane
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” ― Buddha
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” ― Henry Ford
- “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” ― C.S. Lewis
- “We are all the same and we are all different. What great friends we will be.” ― Kelly Moran
- “The more time we spend interconnected via a myriad of devices, the less time we have left to develop true friendships in the real world.” ― Alex Morritt
- “Forever friends are a treasure chest of understanding and compassion. Cherish them.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
We hope that you like this Heart Touching Collection of Friendship Quotes. Please share this Awesome Friendship Quotes with your Friends.