Haryana Board 10th Result 2017: Are you one of those who is curiously waiting for Haryana Board 10th Results 2017? Then you have reached the correct place. Here we will provide you complete Information about Haryana Board 10th Results 2017.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2017
About the Haryana Board – HBSE 10th Result 2017: HBSE Stands for Haryana Board of School Education which was established in the year 1969. The Board organizes all the Middle, Matric, and Senior Secondary School level Exams two times a year.
Haryana Board 10th Result Previous Year Statistics
All the students will be suffering from a lot of Pressure regarding the Haryana Board 10th Result. Many students also have made wrong beliefs and unrealistic expectations regarding the Haryana Board 10th Result 2017. Due to this, many students will not be able to define goals and set proper plans for their future. In order to solve this situation, we will provide you some important facts and figures so that you can decide your future. Haryana Board 10th Result Previous Year Statistics is available here:
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Students appeared in Examination|
From the above result, you can observe that the total number of students appear for the Examination are increasing significantly. Also, you can observe that overall result in the year 2013 was 85.67% which is expected to be increased to 96.50% in the year 2017. Last year, more than 3 Lakh students appeared in the Examination.
Haryana Board 10th Class Examination Overview
Name of Board: Haryana Board of School Education
Exam Name: 10th Class Board Exam 2017
Date of Examination: 07th March to 25th March 2017
Result Date: 17th May 2017
Official Board Website: www.bseh.org.in
How to Check the HBSE Haryana Board 10th Result 2017 & PDF Download?
All the students are eagerly waiting for the Haryana Result since last few days. In the last year, the Result was declared on the May 22nd, 2016. As per some reports, it is believed that the result of the year will be declared on May 17th, 2017. In order to check your Result, follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, visit the Official Website of Board, www.bseh.org.in.
- Now search for Haryana Board 10th Result 2017 and click on it.
- Now, Enter your Roll no and Date of Birth and then click on “Submit”.
- You will be able to view the Result on your Device.
- You can direct print the result or you can click on “Save as” to Download the Result on your Device.
All the students will be able to use the online result for Informational Purposes only. However, all the students will have to collect the Original Mark Sheet from their respective schools after few days. Students can use this result to get admission in various schools and colleges. Also, they can use this result for various other purposes as per their requirement.
All the students who have failed in one or two subjects can apply for Supplementary Exam. This exam is organized by the board so that all the students can clear their backlogs. Apart from this, if any of the students who is not satisfied with the result can apply for rechecking or re-evaluation.
Which Information is available in Haryana Board Result 2017 Online?
The following information is available in Board Result Online:
- You Name, Roll no and Date of Birth.
- Marks scored in all the subjects out of 100.
- Total Percentage out of 100.
- Result: Pass or Fail
How to Apply for Supplementary Exam?
All the students who are failed in one or two subjects can apply for Supplementary Exam. These Exams are held so that students can clear their backlog. All the details about the Supplementary Exam like Cutt off, Exam date, and Supplementary Exam result, all will be displayed on the Web portal. So please keep your eye on the Official Board portal continuously. To apply for Supplementary Exam follow the Information given below:
- First and foremost, open the official portal of Board, i.e. www.bseh.org.in
- Now look for “Apply for Supplementary Exam” and then click on that link.
- Fill all the required details in the form and then pay the nominal fee per subject to apply for Examination.
- The Supplementary Exam is usually taken in July.
- The result of the Supplementary Exam will be declared within few weeks.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2017 Re-evaluation Process
All the students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for Rechecking or Re-evaluation of their result. To apply for Re-evaluation, follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, open the Official web portal, i.e. www.bseh.org.in.
- Then Search for the link, “Apply Re-evaluation Form 2017”, click on it.
- Fill the required details in the form. Please check the information twice.
- Lastly, click on “Submit”.
- Now you have to pay the Nominal Fee per subject to apply for Re-evaluation.
- Now, your Answer Sheet will be rechecked and will be available online after a particular interval of time.
&. You can now check the updates marks on the Official web portal.
For more information about Haryana Board 10th result 2017, keep visiting this page. We will provide you all the latest information about Haryana Board 10th Result 2017.
We hope you found all the Essential Information from this article. If so, then please share this article with your Friends.
- 1 Haryana Board 10th Result 2017
- 1.1 Haryana Board 10th Result Previous Year Statistics
- 1.2 Haryana Board 10th Class Examination Overview
- 1.3 How to Check the HBSE Haryana Board 10th Result 2017 & PDF Download?
- 1.4 How to Apply for Supplementary Exam?
- 1.5 Haryana Board 10th Result 2017 Re-evaluation Process