Islamic Quotes in Hindi & English: There is a lot of wisdom found in the words of the great Muslim leaders, such as Companions of the Prophet (PBUH), and many other scholars. There are lots of Beautiful Islamic Quotes that will help you to have faith and move into the positive direction of your life. By noticing all the Islamic Quotes with an open heart you will be able to overcome pain and will be able to transform life in a new direction.
If you are searching for the best Islamic Quotes. Then we have done the hard work for you. Here we have a collection the Most Beautiful Islamic Quotes from all over the Internet. So that you don’t surf for the same.
Read More: Inspirational Quotes
Peaceful Islamic Quotes Sayings in Hindi & English
By reading these quotes on frequently you will feel more positive and will be able to lead your life in the right direction. Also, feel free to share these Inspirational and Motivational Islamic Quotes with your Friends and family members in order to help them to transform their lives too.
Here we have included all sorts of SMS, Wishes, Quotes, Sayings, and Greetings. In short, this is the Ultimate Collection of Wonderful Islamic Quotes that you would love to share. Now, go through this Collection of Islamic Quotes on regular basis to transform your life.
Read More: I Miss You Quotes
Peaceful Islamic Quotes in English
- My success is only by Allah.
- The Messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon him, said, if Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.
- Prophet Muhammad Said: A good man treats women with honor.
- O Allah, the tuner of the hearts, direct our hearts to your obedience.
- Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today have you used 1 to say ‘Alhamdulillah’
- Forgive people so that perhaps Allah may forgive you.
- A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man and pious women will make a beautiful marriage.
- A busy life makes prayer harder. Prayer makes a busy life easier.
- Fasting is a cleansing agent for the body and soul.
- Be patient with the problems you have and be thankful for the problems you don’t have.
- The mansions in Jannah are built based on dhikr. If you stop dhikr the angles stop building the mansion.
- Fear Allah because of ‘his’ punishment. Love Allah because ‘he’ is full of mercy.
- When we repair our relationship with Allah he repairs everything else for us.
- If you feel no shame, then do as you wish.
- He breaks you, to build you. Deprives you, to give you. This pain in your heart was created to make you earn less for this life, and to earn more for Jannah.
- Happy moments, praise Allah. Difficult moments, seek Allah. Painful moments, trust Allah. Every moment, thank Allah.
- A person who truly loves you will include you in his or her prayers.
- Sadaqah wipes out sins like water extinguishes the fire.
- Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
- When the pain, the cries, and the suffering has reached a limit, that is when you come out as a strong person.
- Only in Islam do the king and peasant bow down together side by side proclaiming God’s greatness.
- Do what is beautiful. Allah loves those who do what is beautiful.
- When you start to orientate your life towards Allah. Everything will start to be meaningful.
- Mother was your door to this Dunya, Mother will be your door to Jannah. Take care of this door.
- Oh, Allah. Do not attach my heart to what’s not written to be mine.
Read More: Happiness Quotes
Most Peaceful Islamic Quotes & Sayings in English & Hindi
- “Marry someone who will promise to wake you up for Fajr.”
- “Sometimes the people with the worst past create the best future.”
- “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today to say 1 Alhamdullilah”
- “I’m never alone Allah is always there with me.”
- When someone does something that hurts you make a promise to yourself and to Allah (SWT) that you will never to the same thing to anyone else.
- Don’t rush your salah for anything, because you’re standing in front of the one who is in charge of whatever you’re rushing for.
- Guide us to the straight path.
- True love doesn’t end at death if Allah wills it, it’ll continue in Jannah.
- Muslim women are the diamonds of Islam. Nobody will reveal their diamonds to strangers.
- Let’s help each other to Jannah. Don’t pull others down as you go up. Instead, reach out a hand and help those who are down when you are up.
- If you don’t eat your food as medicine, you will have to eat medicine as food in future.
- Allah made you a Muslim because he wants to see you in Jannah, all you’ve to do is prove that you’re worthy of it.
- Oh Allah let my death only reach me when you have forgiven my sins and you are pleased with me.
- Forgive people so that perhaps Allah may forgive you.
- Allah makes the impossible possible.
- Curious is the case of human. He runs towards the world. He can never catch, and runs away from the death he can never escape.
- People on earth hate the word repeat, those in GRAVES wish to have a second of this life so that they could repent.
- Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/She is only the Dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
- You always check your WhatsApp to see if there are messages. But the Qur’an has a lot of messages you are not opening it.
- Stick to the truth even if the truth kills you.
- None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself. Prophet Muhammed (SAWA)
- Every soul will taste death.
- Be happy, do not let the sadness destroy you. Say Alhamdulillah or everything that happens to you.
- Know that if people are impressed with you, in reality, they are impressed with the beauty of Allah’s covering of your sins.
- Don’t talk bad about your husband. To anyone ever.
- You Sin? Allah Forgives. You Worry? Allah is in Control. You’re Alone? Allah Is With You.
- The biggest of all sins is being the reason behind one’s sorrow.
- Note to self: ‘Before going to sleep every night forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
- A complete way of life!
- Forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you.
- Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.
- Allah is Sufficient for Us.
- When I was a child I thought that while offering Dua if there is a gap in between hands, the Dua will leak from there.
- I’m never alone. Allah is always there with me.
- And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
- When love is for the sake of Allah, it never dies.
- Every morning is beautiful when we talk to Allah. <3
- If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.
- My unknown future is in the hands of the all-knowing Allah.
- And we created you in pairs. – The Noble Qur’an
- Allah is the best listener, you don’t need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
- Every night and every day, never forget to say, ‘Lailahaillallah’
- And it is the month of Sabr, and for Sabr. The reward is paradise.
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
Read More: Good Morning Quotes
Bookmark this page in order to get Amazing Collection of Islamic Quotes. We will be constantly updating the best Islamic Quotes from all over the Internet.
We hope that you like this Awesome Collection of Islamic Quotes. Then please share this collection with your friends and family members.
Read More: Funny Quotes