Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017: The Jharkhand Police Department has published the admit card for all the candidates who are going to appear for the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Post. All the candidates will require Admit Card to appear in the Examination.
Jharkhand State Police Department was made by Jharkhand Government in 2000. Just Before few months, the department has published a Notification which states that the Government will recruit more than 3000+ Candidates for the Sub Inspector Post. A large number of Candidates have appeared in the Jharkhand state Sub Inspector Post.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
The department has decided to start the recruitment. After the announcement, a large number of candidates have appeared in the Exam. The Admit Card for all the Candidates has already been released. All the candidates can download their Admit Card on the Official website of Jharkhand Police.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Exam date
Jharkhand Police Department has already announced the Admit Card for the post of Sub-Inspector. All the Candidates who are appearing in the Examination can download their Admit card by entering their Registration number and other details on their Official web portal. Also, candidates should regularly visit the Official website to get regular updates of the Examination. There are total 3019 vacancies for the post.
Read More: Police recruitment
Jharkhand Police SI Exam Procedure
There will be total 3 phases of the Written Examination. The department will notify all the applicants who will be appearing in the Examination. The Date of Examination will be available on the web portal of Jharkhand Police. The main Exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) exam.
As per the latest details from the Official Web Portal of Jharkhand Police, Preliminary Exam will be Schedules as follows:
Preliminary Exam will be taken in 3 different phases
Phase1: 25/08/2017 to 29/08/2017
Phase2: 31/08/2017 to 03/09/2017
Phase3: 06/09/2017 to 10/09/2017
How to Download Admit Card for Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector Post?
Follow the simple steps given below to Download Admit Card for the post:
1. Visit the Official web portal of Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector at www.jssc.in.
2. Then Click on the link, “Admit Card for Jharkhand combined Sub Inspector Competitive Exam.”
3. Now login with our username and password.
4. Now, you have to enter details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
5. Lastly, you have to click on Submit button.
6. Now, you can download your Admit Card which will be useful to you at the time of Examination.
Exam Pattern for Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector Post
As per data, there will be multiple stages of Exam. Probably there will be 4 stages of Exam.
1. Preliminary Examination (1st Round Examination)
General Knowledge (Total Questions: 120, Time Limit: 2Hrs) – Written Exam
General Mathematics – 20 Questions
General Knowledge – 30 Questions
Jharkhand State Knowledge- 30 Questions
Mental Ability – 20 Questions
General Science – 20 Questions
2. Main Examination
Consist of total papers
1. Paper 1 – (120 Questions, Time Limit – 2 Hours)
2. Paper – II (100 MCQ Questions, Time Limit – 2 Hours)
3. Paper – III (150 Questions, Time Limit – 2 Hours)
3. Physical Test
All the Candidates who have passed the above two rounds will be eligible for the third round.
Female Candidates: 5 K.M in 40 Mins
Male Candidates: 10K.M in an Hr.
4. Medical Test
Lastly, all the candidates have to complete this round to get selected for the Sub-Inspector Post.
Documents required to appear in the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017
– Voter ID
– Aadhar Card
– Driver License
– PAN Card
– JH Police SI Admit Card (Compulsory)
Important Points to Consider before appearing in the Exam
1. All the Candidates appearing in the Exam have to carry Admit Card with them.
2. Candidates must carry one ID proof as it will be required for the verification process. Also keep in mind that, the details of ID proof should match with the Admit Card.
3. All the Candidates appearing in the Exam should report to the Examination Center one hour before the Exam.
4. Admit Card which is allotted to candidates should not be misplaced as it is only the valid proof to appear for the Exam.
5. In order to get timely updates about the Exam must visit the Official web portal now and then.
A large number of Candidates are appearing in the Examination, due to which there will be huge competition. Candidates should prepare well for the Exam in order to qualify the Exam.
We hope that you got all the Essential Information about the Exam. Please feel free to share this information with your friends and followers.
- 1 Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Exam date
- 1.2 Jharkhand Police SI Exam Procedure
- 1.3 How to Download Admit Card for Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector Post?
- 1.4 Exam Pattern for Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector Post
- 1.5 Documents required to appear in the Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Exam 2017
- 1.6 Important Points to Consider before appearing in the Exam