Jio 4G Booking, Online registration for Jio Phone / JioPhone Online Registration: Jio has launched the amazing smartphone on July 21st, 2017 along with some great data plans and lifetime free voice calling facility. First of all, testing of the Phone will begin on 15th August 2017. For testing, it will be provided to selected customers. Later on, all the customers can pre-register for the Phone online using its app or by visiting any retail outlets and authorized dealers.
Jio 4G Booking, Online registration for Jio Phone
Jio will start delivery of the phone from September mainly on First come First serve basis. Be ready to pre-book the Smartphone on 24th August. As early you register, as early you get it. The online pre-booking of JioPhone is quick and effective.
Read More: JIO Chat
JioPhone Registration will start tomorrow. The company plans to sell about 4-5 lakhs in a week. The main target of the company is to deliver lakh handsets per day. The JioPhone will be available at all the Reliance Digital Stores and Jio Stores.
In less than 24 hrs, JioPhone registration is going to Start. All the Customers will be able to buy a phone based on first come first serve basis. Jio has also launched the form ahead of the JioPhone Registration on its website. The Company plans to sell about 50 Crore features phones in India. The phone will be available at an effective price of just Rs 0. All the users just need to submit Rs 1500 which will be refunded after 3 years.
Read More: Jio 4G Phone Review and Analysis
Here is the deal:
As per latest data, Reliance Jio will provide 40 JioPhones to all the dealers, which can be obtained using Jio Vouchers and will only be available on first come first serve basis. A dealer can purchase 40 JioPhones directly from the firm by paying Rs 20,000, which means Rs 500 per voucher phone. The buyer can buy the JioPhone by paying Rs 1500 as a Security deposit to the dealer. The dealer will get back the money once he sells all the phones and he will have to pay Rest Rs 1000 to the company.
From above details, it is clear that you can contact your nearest dealer to get the latest details about the JioPhone.
How to do JioPhone Booking?
Follow the simple steps given below:
– First of all, visit the official website of Jio, i.e jio.com
– Log in with your ID and Password.
– Then you will be able to view a link to register for the 4G handset, click on that link.
– Then you will be able to view the form, fill all the details in the form properly. Check the details twice before clicking on submit.
– After you have submitted the details, you will be asked for the mode of payment. Here you can choose Debit/ Credit Card or Netbanking.
– After you have paid the amount, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
– Enter the OTP and your pre-booking is completed.
– Lastly, you will receive a message on your registered number and Email.
Apart from its Official website, all the users will be able to book JioPhone from popular E-Commerce sites such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal.
The 4g network can be setup using 192.168.l.0 for routers.