LIC Policy Status: LIC is the oldest and the most trustable Insurance company in India. LIC was started way back in 1956. Sometimes due to work, we forget to pay the amount of our policy. Thanks to technology, due to which we are able to perform work in just a few clicks. Here in this article, I will provide you in detail, How you can check your LIC Policy Status online? In which different ways you can check your LIC Policy Status?
LIC Policy Status
In order to remain updated about your premium payments, you should check your LIC Policy Status Online. Earlier, it was not possible to do all things online. But, now the company offers a wide range of services that you can access online. To check your Policy Status, you should have your Policy number with you.
Do Check: LIC Term Plan
Why should you check your LIC Policy Status regularly?
Many people forget to check the Life Insurance Policy status in this Hustling life. Your Life Insurance policy acts as a cover against your problems. In order to get optimum returns from your policy, you should check your LIC Policy status regularly. If your policy has expired, then it has no value. In case you haven’t checked your policy status, make some time today to check it.
Now you can check your LIC Policy Status anywhere, you just require a good internet connection. By this, you don’t need to stand in a big queue at the LIC Office. However, when you check your Policy Status online, you will come across the “Feedback” link, by clicking on that link you can provide your valuable opinions and queries.
How to Check LIC Policy Status online?
There are a number of ways by which you can check your LIC Policy status online. LIC provides a wide range of services online. You will receive regular updates about your payments and other essential events. In order to check your Policy status, you should register on the LIC’s Official website.
Do Check: Types of LIC Term Plan
How to Register on LIC’s Website?
Step by Step method to register on the LIC’s website is given below:
- First of all, visit the Official LIC website.
- Now, you will observe the section “Online Servies”. In that, click on “LIC’s e-Services”. Now, you will be redirected to the login page. Here you will see two options, “Registered User” and New User. Click on “New User”.
- Here you have to Enter details such as Policy Number, Installment Premium, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Ensure that all the details entered are correct, check them again, confirm the details and click on “Proceed”.
- Now you will receive a link on your registered Email.
- Now you click on that link. As soon as you click on the link, you will be registered.
- Now you have to Click on “LIC’s e-Services” on the home page and then click on “Register”. Enter the details as required and then click on “Submit”. Now click on Policy Status to check your Policy Status.
The process to check LIC Policy Status for Registered Users:
Step by Step process to check the LIC Policy Status online is given below:
- First and foremost, visit the Official LIC Website.
- Under the Online Services section, click on “LIC’s e-Services”.
- Now you will see two options, “Registered user and New User”.
Click on “New User”.
- Here you have to Enter your Username and Password, answer the security question and then click on submit.
- Now you will be able to view the list of tools.
- From the list, Choose the option View Enrolled prices.
- Now you will see the details of all the policies you are enrolled, along with premium account, enrollment date, and various bonuses.
- You can know your Policy status by clicking on your Policy Number.
How to check LIC Policy Status online without Registration?
For all the users who haven’t registered online on the LIC Website, can check their Policy Status using SMS or Mobile. Even if you are not connected online you can check Policy Status by these methods.
Process to check LIC Policy Status via SMS
In order to check LIC Policy Status Online and other details, you have to send SMS on 56767877. However, SMS will be charged based on your operator and your selected plan. Here you have to type ASKLIC followed by your policy no and respective code and then send it to 56767877.
Individual Policy Status via SMS
Type the SMS as follows:
ASKLIC RESPECTIVE FUNCTION CODE send it to 56767877
- To Check your Installation Premium: ASKLIC PREMIUM
- If your Policy has been expired, then to know your renewal amount: ASKLIC REVIVAL
- To Check the amount of bonus invested in your policy: ASKLIC BONUS
- To Check the amount of Loan you will receive from your policy: ASKLIC LOAN
- In order to Check the Nomination details of your LIC Policy: ASKLIC NOMINATION
Pension Policy Status via SMS
Here the SMS Number will remain the same as above, i.e. 56767877, while the function code will vary slightly. Here is the list of code to check your Pension Policy Status.
To Check Status, SMS ASKLIC RESPECTIVE FUNCTION CODE and send it to 56767877.
- IPP Policy Status, (STAT)
- Existence Certificate Due, (ECDUE)
- Last Annuity Released Date, (ANNPD)
- Annuity Payment thru (CHQ/ECS/NEFT) (PDTHRU)
- Annuity Amount (AMOUNT)
- Cheque Return Information (CHQRET)
Process to Check LIC Policy Status via Customer Care
LIC provides 24×7 IVRS(Interactive Voice Response Service) to all of its users using which you can know your Policy status instantly. Here you can know your status, without any human interaction and without any need of registration.
For MTNL and BSNL Users: Customer Care no is 12151
For rest of the Landline and Mobile users: Enter your city code followed by 12151.
By following the above procedure, you can check your LIC Policy Status Online.
If you find this information helpful then please share it with your family and friends.
- 1 LIC Policy Status
- 1.1 Why should you check your LIC Policy Status regularly?
- 1.2 How to Check LIC Policy Status online?
- 1.3 How to Register on LIC’s Website?
- 1.4 The process to check LIC Policy Status for Registered Users:
- 1.5 How to check LIC Policy Status online without Registration?
- 1.6 Process to check LIC Policy Status via SMS