Punjab Board 10th Result 2017: Are you one of those who is waiting for Punjab Board 10th Result 2017? Then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete information about Punjab Board 10th Result 2017. As per reports, the Board has not announced any date regarding the Class 10 Results.
Punjab Board 10th Result 2017
About the Punjab Board: Punjab School Board (PSEB) was established in the year 1969 under a legislative act of the Government of Punjab. The board is authorized to provide Syllabus and Course pattern and handles the Education policies in various affiliate schools.
The Board conducts Examination for Secondary and Higher Secondary levels in all the schools of the state. Every year lakhs of students appear in the Examination. Punjab Board 10th Class Result are going to be declared soon.
Various functions of Punjab Board
- The main function of the Board is to conduct Examination at the school level. Currently, the Board conducts Exams at various levels such as Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary level.
- The Board prescribes the syllabus, Courses of studies and textbooks at School Education. The Board consists of Subject Experts in each and every field. One of the most important responsibilities of Board is to prepare and revise the syllabus periodically and prepare textbooks consequently.
- The Board focuses on constantly improving the Quality of Education in all the Schools and Institutions.
- To make all the efforts for affiliations of Schools to Board.
Punjab Board 10th Board Exam Overview
Name of Board: Punjab School Education Board
Name of Exam: PSEB 10th Class Examination
Date of Exam: 28th February to 24th March 2017
Result Date: 25th May 2017
Official Website of Board: www.pseb.ac.in
Punjab Board 10th Class Previous year Statistics
All the Students will be suffering from high-pressure regarding the Punjab Board 10th Result 2017. Many of the students have started wondering about their result. Also, many of the students will have made overestimated score of their result and set unrealistic goals about future. In order to provide proper guidance to all the student’s, we have made Result Statistics of last few years. By analyzing the Results, the students will be able to make a proper estimate of the Result and decide their future effectively.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Number of Students Appeared in Exam|
|2017||95 (Expected)||93.50 (Expected)||94.50 (Expected)||4,22,450 (Expected)|
From the above Result Statistics, you can observe that number of students appearing in Board Exams is increasing considerably. Also, you can observe that girls pass % are higher as compared to the boys pass %. From the Analysis, you can observe that the overall result of last year is 93.50 % which is expected to be 95 % this year.
How to check the Punjab Board 10th Result 2017 & PDF Download?
PSEB conducts Exam for all the students in the month of March and declares Result in the month of May. All the students who want to check Punjab Board 10th Result 2017, please follow the steps given below:
- First of all, Visit the Official website of the Board, www.pseb.ac.in.
- Search for the link, “PSEB 10th Result 2017” and click on it.
- Now you have to Enter your Roll no and Date of Birth.
- Lastly, click on Submit. Now you will be able to view the result on your device.
- You can Print the result instantly or you can click on “Save as” and it will be downloaded to your device.
The result that you have downloaded can also be used for informative purposes. You can use this result until you get the Original Mark sheet. However, you have to collect the Original Mark sheet from your School/ Institution after few days. This Original Mark sheet will be useful to get admission in various schools and colleges.
For all the Students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for Re-evaluation of their result. In order to apply for Re-evaluation, students have to fill the form on the website and pay a nominal fee per subject. Apart from Re-evaluation, the students who are failed in one or two subjects can apply for Supplementary Exam.
Punjab Board 10th Board Rechecking Process
All the students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for Rechecking of their result. To apply for Rechecking of the Result, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Official Website of Board, www.pseb.ac.in.
- Search for the link, “Apply for Re-Evaluation Form” and click on it.
- Now, you have to fill the form as per the details required.
- You have to pay a nominal fee per subject to apply for rechecking.
- Double check the information that you have entered and then click on submit.
- After few days, the result will be available on the Official website of the Board.
Punjab Board 10th Class Supplementary Exam Process
All the students who are failed in one or two subjects can apply for supplementary Exam. While, the students who are failed in more than two subjects, they have to apply for the Board Exam Next year. In order to apply for Supplementary Exam, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Official website of the Board, www.pseb.ac.in.
- Check for the link, “Apply for Supplementary Exam” and click on it.
- Now you have to fill the supplementary Exam form with all the Essential details required.
- Next, you have to pay a nominal fee per subject to apply for Supplementary Exam.
- Lastly, verify all the information that you have entered and then click on submit.
As per the latest report, the supplementary Exam will be conducted in June 2017 and Results will be declared in August 2017. For more details about the Supplementary Exam, keep an eye on the Official Website of the Board.
For all the information about Punjab Board 10th Result 2017 keep visiting our website. We will be providing you constant updates about Punjab Board 10th Class Results.
If you find all the Essential Information from this article, then please share it with your friends.