RBI’s new 50 Rs Note Coming Soon: Reserve Bank of India said last year said that they will issue new Rs 50 and Rs 20 notes. The Reserve bank of India will soon release Rs 50 Notes denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi Series which will have the signature of current Governor, Urjit Patel.
Eight months after the Demonetisation, pictures of the new Rs 50 notes are trending on the Social media. The base color of the Note is fluorescent blue, which is quite different as compared to the current currency. The note has the motif of Hampi with Chariot on the back, which depicts the country’s cultural heritage.
RBI’s new 50 Rs Note Coming Soon
The new note has Geometric shapes aligning with the color scheme, both the sides. The dimension of the Note is meant to be 66mm x 135mm.
RBI has also declared that all the old Rs 50 Notes will be valid for making any kind of transactions.
Silent Features of New Rs 50 Notes are as follows:
1. See through register with Denominal numeral 50.
2. Denominal Numeral in Devanagari.
3. Photo of Mahatma Gandhi in the Center.
4. Micro letters “RBI”, “Bharat”, “India” and “50”.
5. Window demetallized security threat with captions “BHARAT” in devnagri.
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards the right.
7. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right-hand side middle.
8. Mahatma Gandhi’s Photo and Watermark of 50 on left side.
9. Number panel on the left where the number goes from small to big.
1. Year in which note is printed.
2. Swachh Bharat Logo with its Slogan.
3. Motif of Hampi with Chariot which represents old culture.
4. A language Panel.
5. Denominal numeral 50 in Devanagari.
The Photos of new notes are being viral on social media. However, there is no actual announcement when they will be available for making transactions.
We hope that the new currency hits the market as soon as possible. If you liked this article, then please share it with your friends and followers.