Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017: Are you searching for Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017? Then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide you complete information about Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017. As per the latest data, the result will be declared in the First week of June 2017.
Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017
About the Tripura Madhyamik Board: Before Tripura Board came into Existence, it had been known as the West Bengal board of Secondary Education. This Board was granting affiliation to various higher secondary schools in Tripura. Later on, Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1976 in the Tripura State. It was the first year when the board conducted the Higher Secondary Examination as well as Madhyamik Pariksha. After two years, in 1978 the board made the implementation of the Higher Secondary Board (+2 Stage) Examination.
Tripura Board previous year Result Statistics
All the students of Class 10 Tripura Board will be suffering from high pressure regarding the result. Also, many students will have made overestimated score analysis regarding the result. Also, many students have set impractical expectations about the result, due to which they are unable to decide the future. In order to help them decide their future effectively, we have gathered the Result Statistics of the past few years.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Students appeared in Exam|
|2017||57.50 (Expected)||55.50 (Expected)||58.50 (Expected)||49,500 (Expected)|
From the above Result Statistics, you observe that number of students appearing in the Exam is increasing considerably. Also, you can observe that overall pass % is increasing every year. Here, the number of pass % of Girls is slightly higher as compared to the boys.
Tripura 10th Madhyamik Exam Overview
Name of Board: Tripura Board of Secondary Education
Name of Examination: Tripura 10th Class Examination
Date of Examination: 3rd March to 23rd March 2017
Result Date: 9th June 2017
Official Board Website: www.tripuraresults.nic.in.
How to check the Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017?
TBSE conducts the 10th Class Exam every year in the month of March and declares the result in the month of June. All the students are curiously waiting for the 10th Class Result 2017. In order to check the Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Official Website of the Board, www.tripuraresults.nic.in.
- Search for the link, “Tripura 10th Madhyamik Result 2017” and click on it.
- Enter your Roll no and Date of Birth.
- Lastly, click on “submit”. Now, you will be able to view the result on your device. Now, you can directly print the result or you can click on “Save as” and it will be downloaded to your device.
The result you have obtained in the soft copy can only be used for informative proposes. You can use this result until you have received the Original Mark sheet. Later, all the students have to collect the Original Mark sheet from their respective schools and colleges. This Original Mark sheet can be used to get admission in various schools and colleges.
For all the students who are not satisfied with their results can apply for Rechecking of their result. The students can apply for rechecking after few days of result declaration on the Official website of the Board. The procedure to apply for Re-evaluation or Rechecking of the Result is given below.
Tripura 10th Madhyamik Result 2017 Rechecking Process
All the students who are not happy with their result and are expecting more from the result can apply for the Rechecking process. In order to apply for the Rechecking process follow the simple steps given below:
- First and Foremost, Open the Official website of the Board, www.tripuraresults.nic.in.
- Search for the link, “Tripura Board 10th Class Rechecking Form” and click on that link.
- Enter all the required details in the field.
- Verify all the information that you have Entered twice.
- Here you have to pay a nominal fee per subject to apply for Rechecking.
- Lastly, click on submit.
- The Rechecking Result will be declared on the Official Website of the Board after few days.
Tripura Board 10th Class Supplementary Exam 2017
The Board conducts supplementary Exam for all the students who are unable to pass the Exam. Due to some reason, if the students are failed in one or two Exams then they can apply for Supplementary Exam. While, the students who are failed in more than two Exams, they have to apply for the board next year. To apply for the Supplementary Exam, follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, open the Official Website of the Board, www.tripuraresults.nic.in.
- Now, Search for the link, “Apply for Supplementary Exam 2017” and click on it.
- Now, you have to fill all the required details in the form.
- Double Check the information that you have entered and then click on “Submit”.
- Here you have to pay a nominal fee per subject to apply for Supplementary Exam.
The Supplementary Exam will be conducted after 2-3 months of the declaration of the result. The result of the Supplementary Exam will be declared after 1 month of the Exam.
For all the latest information about Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017, stay in touch with us. We will be constantly updating the information for the same.
We hope that you have found all the required information about Tripura Madhyamik 10th Result 2017 from this article. If so, then please share this article with your friends.