UP Board 10th Result 2017: Are you looking for UP Board 10th Result 2017? Then you have reached the correct place. Here, we will provide you complete information about UP Board 10th Result 2017. As per the latest report, the result is going to be declared on 25th May 2017.
UP Board 10th Result 2017
About the UP Board: The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh is the only body which is controlling job of management, monitoring, and development of School level Education in the Entire state. UP Board was established in the year 1921 at Allahabad and is also known as Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) and it conducts Exam for both 10th as well as 12th class students.
UP Board 10th Class Previous Year Statistics
All the UP Board students will be suffering from a lot of pressure regarding the 10th Class Result. Due to their first Board Exam, they will not be able to set realistic ambitions regarding the 10th class result. Because of very high competition, all the toppers of the school suffer in the result. In order to help them to set correct goals and to decide their future appropriately, we have provided the UP Board 10th Class last few year’s Statistics.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Total Numbers of Students appeared|
|2017||94.50 (Expected)||92 (Expected)||93.50 (Expected)||34,04,640 (Expected)|
From the above Analysis, you can observe that number of students appearing in the Exam is increasing significantly. Also, you can observe that overall pass percentage of the students is increasing. From the table, the Overall pass in 2015 was 87.29 which is increased to 91.25 in 2016. Also, the overall pass % for girls is slightly higher as compared to boys.
UP Board 10th Examination Overview
Name of Board: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
Name of Exam: UP Board 10th Class Exam 2017
Exam Date: 16th March to 1st April 2017
Result Date: May 25th, 2017
Official Board Website: www.upresults.nic.in
How to check the UP Board 10th Result 2017 & PDF Download?
The Board conducts the 10th Class Exam every year in the month of March and declares the Result in the month of May. Every year, lakhs of students appear in the Examination. In order to Check the UP Board 10th Result 2017, follow the steps given below:
- First and Foremost, Open the Official Website of the board, i.e www.upresults.nic.in
- Search for the link, “UP Board 10th Class Result 2017” and click on it.
- Enter your Roll no and Date of Birth and then click on Submit.
- Now, you will be able to view the result on your device. Then you can directly print the result or click on “Save as” and it will be immediately saved to your device.
All the students can use the soft copy of the result for only informative purposes until the Original Mark sheet is not received. However, all the students have to collect the Original Mark sheet from their respective schools and colleges after few days. This Original Mark sheet can be used to get admission in various Schools and Colleges.
All the Students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for Rechecking of their result. For checking of the Result, you have to fill the Rechecking form, which will be available on the official board website after declaration of the result.
UP Board Result Rechecking process 2017
For all the students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for Rechecking. To apply for rechecking follow the information given below:
- Open the Official Website of Board, i.e. www.upresults.nic.in.
- Search for the link, “Apply Re-evaluation Form 2017” and click on it.
- Fill all the Essential details required in the form and pay a nominal amount per subject to apply for Re-evaluation.
- Verify the information that you have filled in the form twice and then click on submit.
- After few days, you will be able to view your result on its Official website.
UP Board 10th Class Supplementary Exam 2017
All the students who are failed in one or two Exams can apply for Supplementary Exam. The Board conducts this Exam every year after the declaration of Results in May. All those students who have failed in more than two Exams have to appear for the Board Exam Next Year. All the students who are want to apply for supplementary Exam, follow the simple procedure given below:
- Open the Official website of the Board, www.upresults.nic.in.
- Search for the link, “Apply for Supplementary Exam2017” and click on it.
- Fill all the Essential details in the form. Then you have to pay a nominal fee per subject to apply for Supplementary Exam.
- Double check the information that you have entered and then click on submit.
- After few days, the result will be updated on the Official Board Website. For more details about Supplementary Exam result, keep checking the Official Board website.
For more information about UP Board 10th Result 2017 stay connected with us, we will provide you the latest information about UP 10th Class Result and more.
If you found all the required information from this article, then please share it with your friends.